Terror Alert Level

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Its Now Personal

 I don't care what you think about mail-in voting. I get my prescriptions by mail. All of my bills arrive by mail. While I pay most of my bills online, there are some that I have to use the postal service for. Deliberately slowing the mail to torpedo mail in balloting is also torpedoing my health and my credit score.  

In an interview on Fox Business on Thursday morning, Trump also said of the money Democrats have requested to help states and the Postal Service ensure that mail ballots are delivered and processed in a timely fashion: “Now they need that money in order to make the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots ... But if they don’t get those two items that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting.”

So to summarize: Trump says an election in which too many Americans vote by mail would be illegitimate, so he’s doing everything he can to make sure that the Postal Service can’t handle the huge numbers of ballots it will have to deliver.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?