Terror Alert Level

Monday, April 04, 2011

15 Day Atheist Challenge: Day 13

Would you ever date/marry someone who follows a religion? Yes. My wife is Presbyterian and goes to church most every Sunday. I did get "dumped" if you will, by a girl I briefly dated after college because of religion. She was a Pentecostal, and after a couple of dates, she asked me to go to chuch with her. I'm a curious fellow, so I agreed. After the service, which I found to be quite bizarre, she asked me what I thought of it. I was diplomatic, and said, "It was nice, but its not for me." She refused to talk to me after that. Perhaps she did like me, but I suspect all she really wanted to do was convert me, and when she saw that wasn't happening, decided to move on. Oh well.

Labels: ,


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?