Terror Alert Level

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Potluck

One of the skills I gained as a young person that I'm rather grateful for, is the ability to cook. We're having spaghetti and meatballs tonight, as it is Talk Like A Pirate Day, (for why we have pasta on Talk Like A Pirate Day, Halloween, and Festivus, see here) and I wanted a side to go with it. We had a zucchini from the farm, a small acorn squash, hot peppers, and tomatos from the garden. I decided to slice the zuchinni, top with the tomatos, peppers, squash, onions and garlic, add Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, and drizzel the entire dish with olive oil. Its now baking in a 325 degree oven, and smells wonderful. I'll top it with some grated parm and serve it with the spaghetti and a nice crusty bread.

Labels:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?