Terror Alert Level

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Froth Eats With The Bus

Well, it was actually AT Jerome's place on the North Shore.

There was a bit of a sticker shock on the price of entrees, which seemed a bit high, but on seeing the HUGE amount of food coming out of the kitchen, I'd say the portions would satisfy any lineman and are well worth the price.

I was eyeing the ribs, which were listed at an eye-popping $18.95. I asked the waitress how much that was? Half-rack? Full rack? Pounds? She told me an order was between 20-25 ribs! If I wasn't headed to the ball game after dinner, I'd have scarfed that up.

Instead, I ordered the pulled pork sandwich for $7.95. Pricey? A bit, but the dish was enormous. Pork piled high on a kaiser roll with a decent sized order of fries and a small cup of slaw. The pork was nice and tender, my only complaint was that it was a bit dry, but certainly palatable.

Draft beer was $3.75 for a 20oz glass. Two beers and my dinner ran $16.01, and I had friendly and efficient service. As busy as this place was before a Pirates game, I expect it to be packed on a Steeler's Sunday.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?